This application form is for organizations that are working with
children, ages 6-12, and would like their children to be connected
with other children from around the world. There is no cost or fees
involved, but you will be required to fulfill the obligations (outlined
below) necessary to make the connections fruitful.
- You work with children ages 6-12;
- At least 80% of income goes directly to program;
- You have a proven track record. i.e., must have an untarnished
and successful history;
- Submit a copy of basic financial statements
to ICRI and list of needs (please limit list to basic school supplies
such as pencils, pens, paper, books, etc.); and
- Conduct the Kid2Kid connection (receive
photos, letters & care packets, disseminate information and
collect responses) in a timely manner.
You will receive a prompt confirmation by e-mail.
Welcome to Kid2Kid!
We would like to hear from you!
Need More Information?
Program Manager: Caroline
Back to Top
Home | Kids | Online
Community | Join Us/Sign Up | Teachers
| Kid2Kid Project